Latest picture of my brother, my cousins and I on Bandarlampung, January 2013.
Bahan -- Ingredients:
- 250 gr tepung terigu -- flour : 250 gr
- 1/2 sdt baking powder -- baking powder: half of teaspoons
- 5 sdm gula pasir -- sugar: 5 tablespoons
- 150 ml susu putih cair -- milk: 150 ml
- 2 sdm mentega cair -- melted butter: 2 tablespoons
- 1 btr telur ayam -- an egg
- garam secukupnya -- a pinch of salt
- minyak goreng -- cooking oil
- 1 bungkus Oreo -- a pack of Oreo (in my experience, this batter could make up to 2 packs of Oreo)
- Campur tepung terigu, baking powder, gula pasir, sama garam. Aduk rata. -- Mix well flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, and egg in.
- Masukkan susu cair. Aduk sampai adonan tidak berbutir-butir. Sisihkan. -- Mix with the milk and whisk until smooth with your spatula. Set aside.
- Masukkan mentega cair yang sudah bersuhu normal ke adonan. Aduk rata. -- Once the melted butter already in the normal temperature, mix it with the batter. Stir it well.
- Panaskan minyak goreng dengan suhu sedang. -- Heat oil in the frying pan with medium heat.
- Balut Oreo dengan adonan. Goreng hingga berwarna kecoklatan. -- Dip the Oreo in the batter and deep fry them until golden brown.
- Sajikan selagi hangat. -- Best served warm.
Posted by Yoanda Pragita about yummy recipe
It's the birthday of my favorite buddy, the one who stick with me in my ups and downs, the one who will always reply my texts (as long as he has enough credit), my personal photographer, parking assistant, driver, partner-in-crime, yadda yadda~ He's the one in blue tee! Happy 24, kak! I pray for all the greatest things to happen in you and your family life. Enjoy the pink cake to embrace your girliness. Hehehe :D
And of course, eventhough it is not my birthday, I have to strike a pose with the cake :p
Howdy, everyone! I just end this delightful afternoon by having dinner at Fugu Sushi & Bar, a new sushi restaurant in town. The place is really nice, cozy, and roomy. The food is just like most of the sushi I've tasted, delicious! Hehehe.. Since I (again) forgot to bring my camera with me, I missed the chance to captured the sweet ambience and share it here. But below are some pictures that I snapped using my companion's mobile phone, please pardon the yellowish lighting :p
|Philadelphia Roll -- shredded salmon with cream cheese rolled inside nori and rice, and topped with sesame and mayonnaise|
|Tempura chocolate ice cream|
|Salmon Sushi, my favorite!!|
Unlike two other sushi restaurants that I have tried, this place provide sake! I never drink sake before so I probably going back here and give it a try :D
Feel like post something here.. so here's a glimpse of things I did on February based on my Instagram. Hehehe.. If you're on Instagram, feel free to click the link on the right side of this blog and check out mine :D
- My friends, Maya and Lynda, when we were having our "quirky" celebration :p More post about it later.
- Went to Mutun Beach on Bandar Lampung. I swam soooo far and the waves are sooo high, it feels so great :D
- Taking pictures with my lovely cousins. I miss them sooo much!
- Dad's being hospitalized. He's already fine now.
- My first time joining a debate competition and miraculously break into the semifinal and all the semi-finalist got the chance to spent a night in Wisma Grand Kemala, Palembang. Beautiful place, beautiful experience.
- My lecturer and me on SeaWorld Indonesia.
- A view from the gondola that we rode on Ancol.
- Saw Mr. Dalton Tanonaka by myself on the final day of The 2013 Asian English Olympics. He's one of the newscasting judges.
- Palembang's airport, Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II. It's always will be a sign that after the long adventure, God still gave me time to be finally home.