Hi there, blog! *cleaning all the spider's web and dusting all surfaces in this blog*
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! AND YEAH I AM COMPLETELY AWARE THAT IT'S ALREADY APRIL BUT WHATEVS. Hehehehe.. so yeah, I'm alive! I'm back! All in one piece and ready to roll! So what happened during my hiatus? Let's jotted them all in list, because I love list! Here goes...
- At the end of October until the beginning of November, my friend and I went for a quick getaway to Jakarta. We went to some museums, Monumen Nasional, Dufan, Kota Tua, Fatahillah Museum, Batavia Cafe, et cetera. We also went to some malls like Central Park, Gandaria City, Lotte Shopping Avenue (I met Sunny! Yay!), and went ice skating on Mall Taman Anggrek. That was a lot, I know.
- December 4th was my 22nd birthday. I got a lot of present from my friends. Yay!
- On January 2014, me and the debate team went to Salatiga, Center Java, to attend the Indonesian Varsity English Debate. It was held in Universitas Kristen Satya Wacana. Salatiga is a really beautiful city. It sits at the foot of Mount Merbabu and Mount Telomoyo, thus the climate is sooooo cool. We don't even need aircon in our room because it was already cool. After the event, we went to Semarang and pay a visit to the most historical place, Lawang Sewu. It is well-known by the spooky history behind it. Will definitely post about it later.
- On February 2014, me and the debate team joined the 2014 Asian English Olympics held by Binus University, Jakarta. After the event, we went to Kota Tua, Central Park, and went for ice skating again on Mall Taman Anggrek, and on the last day we went to Pondok Indah Mall.
- The highlight of them all happened on March 2014. It was my graduation day! Yes, yes, I am a bachelor in communication science now! Whee~ Will definitely post about those happy days later!
And today is April 9th. Indonesia has their election day today. Looking back the past years, we have to admit that this political shiz in Indonesia is getting worse day by day. Thus, I really hope that Indonesians learnt from that experience and care enough to give their vote to people or party who really deserves it. *crossing fingers*
Okay, that's that for now. I will be back here sooner (than five months) to update some of my stories. Later, blog!